I was a teaching assistant at the University of Toronto (UofT) for over 6 years. That was how I found my passion: teaching. I eventually transitioned into the role of an instructor and, as of July 2020, Assistant Professor (Teaching Stream) in the Department of Computer Science at UofT. Below is a list of the courses I have taught, or will be teaching, as an instructor at the University of Toronto.
- 2020 Fall: Foundations of Computer Science I (CSC110)
- 2020 Winter: Introduction to Computer Science (CSC148)
- 2019 Fall: Introduction to Computer Programming (CSC108)
- 2019 Winter: Computer Fundamentals (APS105)
- 2018 Fall: Microprocessor Systems (CSC385)